ESG Sustainability Report
ESG Sustainability Reporting provides a way for organisations to communicate and make transparent their performance on sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors.
These reports compile and present in a structured and coherent manner relevant information on the organisation’s practices and impact in key areas such as environmental management, labour practices, human rights, business ethics, diversity and inclusion, among other relevant aspects.
The main objective of ESG Sustainability Reports is to provide stakeholders, such as investors, customers, employees and the community at large, with a transparent and comprehensive view of the organisation’s sustainable performance. These reports allow the company’s alignment with international sustainability and ESG principles and standards to be assessed.
- Guía de Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Consejo de Normas Contables de Sostenibilidad (SASB)
- Indicadores clave de rendimiento (KPI)
- Improve the organisation’s transparency and reputation
- Attract responsible investors and customers
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Identify areas for improvement and opportunities